Videos available for participants in the Family Ministry for All course at Fairforest Baptist Church.
As I have been developing my personal philosophy for a family-equipping church, I came up with these five key points. I believe these are essential for a church that wants to truly train parents to disciple their children.
- A family-equipping church makes it a priority to train parents to teach the Bible.
- A family-equipping church teaches parents to see God in everyday life so they can do the same for their children.
- A family-equipping church prioritizes the role of parents in the lives of their children.
- A family-equipping church incorporates parental training within current programs.
- A family-equipping church sends families on mission.